Nope, this isn’t another anniversary post where I gush about how my husband is the bee’s knees. Even though he totally is, I believe the anniversary posts are over for this year. Maybe.
This one is about a different kind of sunshine. Blogger sunshine!
Alysha over at She’s On The Run was kind enough to nominate me as a Sunshine Blogger, a “blogger who positively and creatively inspires others in the blogosphere”. Thanks a bunch Alysha, this is such a sweet idea!!
Now that the sunshine has been passed on to me, I’ve got to follow the rules below and spread the sunshine! Done and done!
This prize is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
•Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
•Answer the questions below.
•Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
And so… my answers.
1. Favorite color? Purple!
(Wedding/anniversary related side note: These are my “dancing shoes” from our wedding. I wore them on our anniversary on Monday as a sweet little reminder of what a great day our wedding day was.)
2. Favorite animal? All of ’em. Seriously. I like most animals more than people. But if I have to choose just one, of course I’m going to choose my sweet Fielder.
3. Favorite number? Anything odd that’s not 3 or 5. I’m quite particular about numbers. Hence, my wedding date, 7.9.11. That was no accident.
4. Favorite color? Well, if you’re gonna ask again, I’m gonna go with green this time. Our wedding colors were purple & green. 🙂
5. Favorite drink? I have to choose just one?! That’s an impossible task. But I’ll go with my favorite right now.
Hendrick’s & Club Soda
6. Facebook or Twitter? Eh, I go through phases, but I guess Facebook. I check that more often.
7. What is your passion? Baking.
8. Giving or getting presents? I’m horrible at giving presents. I don’t know why. I’m a thoughtful person, but when it comes to shopping for people I love, I just fail miserably! It’s like I’m always trying to find the perfect gift & end up just completely messing up. I don’t want to sound greedy in that I prefer receiving but I’m just no good at giving. I love being surprised.
9. Favorite day of the week? FRIDAY!
10. Favorite flower? I love hydrangeas, orchids & hisbiscus-types like the Rose of Sharon by our front door.
See how I managed to relate my first few answers to my wedding or anniversary? Apparently I’m not quite as done with the anniversary posts as I thought I was.
I know that life is busy & many bloggers have blogs planned in advance so I 100% understand if my Sunshine Award Nominees aren’t able to make a Sunshine Award post, but I still think it should be known that in addition to my husband, I also totally think the following ladies are the bee’s knees. They make my every day blog reading a bit more…sunny. 🙂
Kristin at Iowa Girl Eats
Teri at A Foodie Stays Fit
Katie at Yes, I Want Cake
…I have about a bajillion blogs I read, so I could really go on for days here but I’ll stick with the rules & only do 10.
Thanks again for the nomination, Alysha!!
Who/what makes your days more sunny?